Cloud-Connected Security Appliances and Software
For physical network deployments, Barracuda provides hardware appliances to secure environments of any size ranging from small branch offices and internet connected devices to large headquarters and data centers. Appliances are available in a physical (hardware) form factor and as virtual machines that can be deployed on existing hardware or in the cloud.
Barracuda Physical Appliances
Barracuda appliances are built on high performance architectures with hardened, secure operating platforms and fully integrated software. They easily integrate into your existing network with minimal disruption. Energize Updates keep your protection current with the latest threat protection and software updates. To keep your appliances running 24x7, we back all hardware by our Instant Replacement and Hardware Refresh services.
Barracuda Virtual Appliances
Barracuda also provides a range of virtual appliances for most popular virtualization platforms including VMware, XenServer, and Hyper-V. They include the same capabilities found in their hardware equivalents while providing the flexibility to optimize compute and storage resources across virtual deployments.
At a Glance
- Physical appliances integrate hardware and software for simple plug-and-play installation.
- Hardware Refresh keeps protects you from obsolescence
- Energize Updates keep all appliances updated with the latest protection
- Instant Replacement provides next-day replacement of hardware in the event of equipment failure
- Virtual appliances offer same features for Hyper-V, XenServer, and VMware.
- Web-based central management makes it easy to manage distributed and hybrid environments