Your Network is Only as Strong as Its Weakest Link
Organizations and users are more connected today than ever before. At the same time, attackers continue to evolve their methods, leaving every organization vulnerable, regardless of size. Security vulnerabilities that expose an organization’s infrastructure to potential security breaches are constantly making headlines. An automated SQL injection attack called CyberVor resulted in 1.2 billion usernames and passwords being stolen from over 420,000 websites—don’t let this happen to you.
35% of all breaches reported involved hacked web applications*
“I wanted to consolidate some of my security solutions to a single vendor that builds reliable and turnkey products, is cost-effective, and has phenomenal customer support. That is why I went with Barracuda for Total Threat Protection.”
– Ben Warringer, Business and IT Operations, Wade Ford Automotive Dealership
Using solutions from multiple vendors to secure your network can be complex and expensive. Integration issues, management complexity, and disjointed support can create security gaps. On the other hand, all-in-one solutions, while affordable and easy to deploy, often suffer from feature and performance constraints. Also, they don’t scale with the growing needs of your organization.
Barracuda Total Threat Protection provides comprehensive features and scalable performance, using best-of-breed technologies, while simplifying management through consistent user interfaces and cloud-based centralized management. Flexible deployment options allow the solution to be implemented across any attack surface.
It is the ideal solution for IT professionals who wear multiple hats and organizations that contend with resource and budget constraints.
Barracuda Total Threat Protection Benefits:
- Secures all threat vectors; network, user, email, Web application, remote access, and mobile
- Scales across all threat vectors with best-of-breed components
- Protects all attack surfaces with flexible deployment options; On-Premises, virtual, SaaS, public cloud, and integrated suites
- Simplifies management with consistent user interfaces and central management
- Ensures business continuity with included hardware refresh every four years