Advanced Threat Protection
In today's constantly evolving threat landscape, your organization faces zero-hour malware exploits and advanced persistent threats that routinely bypass traditional, signature-based IPS and antivirus engines. Barracuda Advaned Threat Protection gives your security infrastructure the ability to identify and block new, sophisticated threats-without affecting network performance and throughput.
Advaned Threat Protection is available on all Barracuda Cloud Era NextGen Firewall models.
Barracuda Cloud Era Firewalls include full next gen Security paired with all network optimization and management functionality today known as Secure SD-WAN. This includes true zero touch deployment (ZTD), dynamic bandwidth measurement, performance based transport selection, application specific routing and even data duplication and WAN optimization technology. VPN tunnels between sites can make use of multiple uplinks simultaneously and dynamically assign the best path for the application.
- Balancing of Internet traffic across multiple uplinks to minimize downtime and improve performance
- VPN across multiple broadband connections and MPLs replacement
- Up to 24 physical uplinks to create highly redundant VPN tunnels
- Replacing network backhauling central policy enforcement architectures with direct internet break outs
- Faster access to cloud applications like office365 by dynamically prioritizing them over non-critical traffic
- Guaranteed users' access to critical applications through granular policy controls
- Increased available bandwidth with built-in traffic compression and data deduplication
- Auto creation of VPN tunnels between spokes in a hub-and-spoke architecture to enhance connection quality for latency-sensitive traffic