Barracuda Recognized as Winner for 2016 Microsoft Azure Certified ISV Solution Partner of the Year
Campbell, Calif. — May 31, 2016 — Barracuda Networks, Inc. (NYSE: CUDA) today announced it has won the 2016 Microsoft Azure Certified ISV Solution Partner of the Year award. Microsoft recognized Barracuda for its continued technology innovation to help customers securely move workloads and applications into Azure.
Barracuda was honored among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology. Barracuda was the first Azure Certified Security Solution Provider, and works closely with Microsoft worldwide across multiple teams to support customers as they leverage efficiencies in the public cloud. Barracuda’s Microsoft Azure Certification and Microsoft–Gold Application Development status assure that Barracuda solutions have been tested for readiness and compatibility with multiple Microsoft platforms, including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Cloud Platform hosted by service providers through the Cloud OS Network, and on-premises private cloud Windows Server Hyper-V deployments.
“We are honored to be named Microsoft Azure Certified ISV Partner of the Year,” said BJ Jenkins, president and CEO, Barracuda. “This achievement speaks to the growing momentum Barracuda has in public cloud, and the strength of Barracuda’s relationship with Microsoft. We will continue to work together to design, build and plan new solutions that empower customers with the best possible experience to fully leverage the benefits of the cloud, while maintaining the security and control they require.”
Awards were presented in several categories, with winners chosen from a set of more than 2,500 entrants from 119 countries worldwide. Barracuda was recognized for providing outstanding solutions and services in Microsoft Azure. For more information about the Microsoft Partner Awards, view the press release posted on Microsoft’s News Center at https://news.microsoft.com/?p=295921.
“We are honored to recognize Barracuda as this year’s Winner of the 2016 Microsoft Azure Certified ISV Partner of the Year award,” said Gavriella Schuster, general manager, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. “Barracuda is a prime example of the excellent talent we see in our Microsoft partner community to deliver innovative and transformative solutions to our mutual customers.”
Barracuda offers customers a suite of solutions designed to work seamlessly in Azure, available directly from the Azure Marketplace, which can cut deployment time by 50-80 percent. Available today as part of the Azure Security Center, Barracuda security solutions are engineered for the cloud, offering dynamic scaling, API-based configurations, integration with Azure Active Directory and Azure App Service. Barracuda’s Azure-ready solutions include Barracuda Web Application Firewall, Barracuda NextGen Firewall, Barracuda Email Security Gateway, and Barracuda Message Archiver, and provide customers:
- Application Security – Barracuda Web Application Firewall for Azure is a highly scalable security solution that protects applications from targeted and automated attacks, including data breaches, defacement, OWASP Top 10 attacks, and application-layer DDoS. Customers can ensure security and privacy using strong authentication and access controls to restrict access to sensitive applications and data, and prevent malicious uploads and data leaks with built-in anti-virus scanning and data leak prevention capabilities.
- Network Security – Barracuda NextGen Firewall for Azure offers powerful next-generation firewalling – including full application visibility and user awareness – to secure connectivity between offices, VNets, datacenters and clouds, and provide flexible VPN remote access from laptops, tablets and smartphones. Customers can build secure multi-tier architectures in Azure to keep a level of segregation between tiers for optimal security.
- Email Management – Barracuda Email Security Gateway for Azure provides multi-layer protection for inbound and outbound email traffic with Advanced Threat Detection against zero-day and targeted malware attacks. Barracuda Message Archiver for Azure allows organizations to archive mail from cloud-based email services like Office 365, customize email retention rules to meet regulatory or other compliance requirements, and designate auditors who can apply litigation holds.
- Barracuda in Azure Marketplace: http://cuda.co/msazkmt
- Barracuda Pinpoint Listing: http://cuda.co/mspinpoint
- Video: Customer Spotlight – blinkbox (now TalkTalk TV Store): http://cuda.co/ytz0o
- Case Study: Customer Spotlight – Mount Sinai: http://cuda.co/cssainai
- Barracuda in Azure Marketplace: http://cuda.co/msazkmt
About Barracuda Networks, Inc. (NYSE: CUDA)
Barracuda (NYSE: CUDA) simplifies IT with cloud-enabled solutions that empower customers to protect their networks, applications, and data, regardless of where they reside. These powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 organizations worldwide and are delivered in appliance, virtual appliance, cloud and hybrid deployments. Barracuda’s customer-centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions that provide end-to-end network and data security. For additional information, please visit barracuda.com.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the functionality, performance, and benefits of Barracuda’s Web Application Firewall, NextGen Firewall and Email Security Gateway solutions in Azure. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond the Company’s control and that could cause the Company’s results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could materially affect the Company’s business and financial results include, but are not limited to customer response to the Company’s products, as well as those factors set forth in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update the forward-looking information to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date of this press release.