Barracuda NextGen Control Center
Advanced Traffic Control and Management for Distributed Firewalls
Centralizing all management across many different next-generation firewalls and remote-access users, the Barracuda NextGen Control Center enables administrators to manage and configure security, content, traffic management, and network access policies from a single interface.
This solution is designed for companies who have implemented multiple distributed firewalls, and streamlines management as well as centralizing policy distribution and other global functions:
- Allows creation of re-usable objects for any configuration entry imaginable, such as IP address, DNS names, policies, etc.
- Centralizes software updates for all managed NextGen Firewall instances
- Provides a drag & drop VPN Graphical Tunnel Interface Editor to streamline creation and management of VPN tunnels
Secure, Anytime Access
If you’re running internal workloads in public cloud environments, you require robust, reliable access controls. All too often, organizations make it too easy to access backend resources in public-cloud deployments, resulting in severe security gaps.
Barracuda NextGen Firewall F Series offers a wide variety of client-to-site VPN options, making it easy for you to securely enable reliable access to resources via any device, regardless of where it is used. Enhanced VPN protocols and SD-WAN capabilities allow flexible branch-to-cloud traffic management, including multi-transport VPN and hybrid WAN.
Advanced VPN capabilities make it easy for you to:
- Establish secure connections between offices, Google Cloud projects, datacenters, and hybrid cloud deployments
- Provide flexible VPN remote access from laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Place critical and confidential resources in public-cloud environments with confidence
Test Drive the NextGen Firewall in GCP
The Barracuda NextGen Firewall delivers enterprise-class network security in public-cloud and hybrid environments. Its flexible and robust VPN capabilities make it very easy for you to create secure and highly reliable site-to-site and client-to-site connections using multiple tunneling protocols.
Sign up for a Barracuda NextGen Firewall Test Drive to see firsthand how it lets you securely access Google Cloud sample resources in three different ways:
- SSL VPN
- Lightweight VPN client (CudaLaunch)
- Full VPN client