Barracuda Web Application Firewall
Free AWS Trial
Start your 30 Day Trial
Protect Your Applications Hosted on Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services enables you to move faster, scale applications and lower IT costs. However, as you move more assets to the cloud, you are still responsible for protecting your own applications and data. You need security that can complement the AWS shared security model. That's where Barracuda can help.
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall (WAF) for AWS protects applications from targeted and automated attacks. With the Barracuda WAF, you can:
- Protect web applications from data breaches, defacement, OWASP Top-10 Attacks, application layer DDoS and other attack vectors
- Receive automatic updates with defense against new threats and vulnerabilities with real-time protection
- Use strong authentication and access control capabilities to ensure security and privacy, restricting access to sensitive applications or data
Barracuda's simplified IT model gives your organization an easy to use and affordable security solution. Companies of all sizes can enjoy total application security without learning, configuring, or managing complex technology.
Together we are building the best possible customer
We had security gaps in our departments. We looked around, did some research and found exactly what we wanted in Barracuda. That's about the whole story.
VP of Technology, IRIS Solutions
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall can be launched from the AWS Marketplace as an Auto Scaling cluster. This is achieved by using the Cloud Formation Template available in the AWS Marketplace. This Cloud Formation Template will launch the Barracuda Web Application Firewall into an existing AWS VPC-based deployment as an Auto Scaling Cluster. The Barracuda Web Application Firewall cluster will then boot up and automatically configure the application as a service, providing protection on launch.
Clusters make it possible to launch an entire cluster of instances (rather than single EC2 instance) that interact and use various AWS resources (Auto Scaling Groups, Elastic Load Balancers, etc.) to form a complete deployment.
- Build a multi-tier redundant architecture that allows you to independently scale each tier based on your requirements.
- Automatically scale based on metrics or a schedule to meet business needs. (An example of metric based scaling is an increase in traffic load; an example of scheduled scaling is to meet a planned traffic increase during a sale or holiday.)
Full Support for AWS Services
As an AWS Security Competency Partner, the Barracuda Web Application Firewall supports a variety of AWS Services enabling customers to fully leverage the power of their AWS environment. Support includes:
- CloudFormation / bootstrapping
- Auto / Dynamic Scaling (enhance the current content)
- AWS Security Competency partnership
- MIT support
- Available in GovCloud
- Amazon SNS - Short Notification Service
Free Trials will automatically convert to a paid hourly subscription upon expiration. Note that Free Trials are only applicable for hourly subscriptions, but you can opt to purchase an annual subscription at any time.