ArchiveOne for Files, all versions
If you run a policy which produces a large number of results, the results report may only display an overall summary of the matching data. By default, there is a 10MB limit on the transformation of the XML results file to ensure the report is rendered in a timely fashion in your web browser. Transformations on results files over this size will take longer and may cause your web browser to become unresponsive whilst generating the results table. When the XML file is less than 10MB, a full list of messages will be displayed in the report. XML files greater than 10MB will only display a summary of the data in the report.
You can modify this transformation limit should you wish to so that all matching messages are listed in full in the report.
HOW TO STEPS
Note: This involves editing the Windows machine registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require you to re-install Windows to correct them. Barracuda cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use this tool at your own risk. It is highly recommended that you create a backup of the registry before making any changes.
To modify the maximum size limit on transformation of the report:
1. On the Data Processing Services server (where the ArchiveOne Core Service is running), open the Registry Editor by running 'regedit'.
2. Browse to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AOneBrokerService\Parameters.
3. Right-click and create a new DWORD called 'ResultFileSizeLimit'.
4. The value of this key is the size limit in bytes for generating reports. By default it is '10485760' (10Mb). Increment the value as required.
5. Close the Registry Editor.
6. Open the Microsoft Services console and restart the service 'ArchiveOne Core Service' and 'ArchiveOne Broker Service' to affect the new configuration.
The report will now be generated in full up to the new maximum file size limit.
Link To This Page:https://www.barracudanetworks.com/kb?id=50160000000uPrX