All Barracuda Backup Servers, All Firmware versions
Restore the database to a flat file by editing the bbconfig.ini
1. Stop the Barracuda Backup Agent on server from Services MSC.
2. On a server that has the same version of SQL as the backup installed, edit the bbconfig.ini file within the agent install dir.
Add these lines:
[Microsoft SQL Server Agent]restoreToFilePath=<path>
3. Restart the Agent
4. Restore normally
Now use SQL to restore the .bak file that we restored
1. Open Microsoft SQL server Management Studio
2. Right click on the database that we are trying to restore
3. Click on options under properties
4. Set database to single user mode and check to overwrite database.
5. Click OK
6. Now the database can be restored by right clicking the database, pointing to tasks,pointing to restore, then click database (this will open the restore database dialog box).
Link to this Page: