Barracuda's award-winning technical support is available 24x7 worldwide.
Your time is valuable, which is why we will always connect you with a live person.
How do I schedule automated FTP backups on my Barracuda Networks product?
This solution applies to all Barracuda Networks products, all firmware versions.
Use the following steps to schedule automated configuration backups to an FTP server.
- Navigate to the Advanced > Backup page using the Barracuda's Web user interface.
- Select FTP from the Server Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the IP address of your FTP server and the port number (the default FTP port is 21)
- Enter a Username and Password that the Barracuda will use to connect to the FTP server. This account should have read and write privileges to the path specified in the next step.
- Enter the path to the directory on the FTP server where you would like the Barracuda unit to save all of the backups.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Checking FTP server connection ...
FTP Connection successful.
Checking FTP write permissions ...
Uploading test file was successful.
Backup server test was successful.
If the test was successful, you can then proceed to configuring the Backup Schedule and how many backups should be kept on the server at any one time.
Link to This Page: