State-of-the-Art Technical Security Measures
Barracuda provides a comprehensive and integrated set of security solutions. They use state-of-the-art technology to block highly sophisticated malware from penetrating your network, to help prevent the exfiltration or theft of data, and to secure data in the event of natural disasters and equipment failure.
- Barracuda NextGen Firewalls are designed to make it easy to secure and regulate network and application access. They are designed for highly distributed environments. Whether your infrastructure is on-premises, in the cloud, or a combination, they provide advanced security at all network and data-transfer boundaries.
- Barracuda Essentials for Email Security is a complete email security and management solution that also provides secure archiving and backup to protect personal data and communications from loss and theft.
- Barracuda Web Application Firewalls eliminate web app vulnerabilities to prevent intrusions, and secure data stored in web application servers.
- Barracuda Backup creates secure, redundant, real-time, 256-bit AES encrypted backup of your offsite replicated data. Backups can be replicated to an off-site physical or virtual appliance, to the Barracuda Cloud, or to Amazon Web Services. This protects data against ransomware and other criminal attacks, along with natural disasters, hardware failures, and human error.
- Barracuda Message Archiver is a cloud-connected email archiving solution that captures and securely stores an unmodified copy of every message at the time it is sent or received. Granular retention polices ensure original data is kept without risk of amendment or deletion, while historical data and items such as appointments, contacts, tasks, and notes can also be imported to provide a comprehensive archive. Comprehensive audit trails help you demonstrate regulatory compliance.