Barracuda Cloud Solutions Now Available for Amazon Web Services GovCloud (US) Region
Now Organizations Can Deploy Barracuda NG Firewall, Barracuda Message Archiver, Barracuda Spam Firewall, Barracuda Load Balancer ADC, and Barracuda Web Application Firewall on AWS GovCloud (US) Region
Campbell, Calif. (October 6, 2015) - Barracuda Networks, Inc. (NYSE: CUDA) -
- Barracuda announced the availability of its cloud solutions on AWS GovCloud (US), an isolated AWS Region designed to allow US government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions, and private sector companies with stringent regulatory and compliance requirements to move sensitive workloads and data to the cloud.
- Now organizations can deploy Barracuda NG Firewall, Barracuda Message Archiver, Barracuda Spam Firewall, Barracuda Load Balancer ADC, and Barracuda Web Application Firewall on AWS GovCloud (US) .
In conjunction with AWS re:Invent 2015 happening this week in Las Vegas, Barracuda today announced the availability of Barracuda NG Firewall, Barracuda Message Archiver, Barracuda Spam Firewall, Barracuda Load Balancer ADC, and Barracuda Web Application Firewall on AWS GovCloud (US), an isolated AWS Region designed to allow US government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions, and private sector companies with stringent regulatory and compliance requirements to move sensitive workloads and data to the cloud. Barracuda now offers cloud solutions on AWS GovCloud (US) to help customers protect their mission critical workloads.
“Addressing customer needs as they look to the public cloud is a focus area for Barracuda, and this announcement is yet another example of that commitment,” said Nicole Napiltonia, VP Strategic Alliances, Barracuda. “Barracuda remains closely aligned with AWS to provide customers added security for their AWS deployments, and the new AWS GovCloud (US) availability extends that to those organizations with more stringent security requirements.”
Barracuda Cloud Solutions on AWS GovCloud (US)
Barracuda products now available on AWS GovCloud (US) include:
- Barracuda NG Firewall - Provides next-generation firewalling and high-speed site-to-site secure remote access with visibility and control.
- Barracuda Message Archiver - Provides organizations looking to reduce their email storage requirements and boost user productivity with mobile or desktop access to any email ever sent or received.
- Barracuda Spam Firewall - Manages inbound and outbound email traffic to help protect organizations from email-born threats and data leaks.
- Barracuda Load Balancer ADC - Provides high-performance, cost-effective application delivery.
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall - Scalable security solution that protects applications from targeted and automated attacks.
Demonstrated Barracuda and AWS Success
“Iris is expanding rapidly, and like many organizations, our IT staff constantly is strained with limited resources but growing requirements,” explained Kareem Bikhit, CFO, Iris. “Barracuda Web Application Firewall in AWS Marketplace gives us the flexibility and security we require. It's simple to setup and manage, and offers security without requiring an army of administrators to monitor and manage deployments as we continue to scale. With the Barracuda Web Application Firewall in AWS Marketplace, we are able to maintain a highly scalable and secure infrastructure that gives us the peace of mind to focus on our business.”
"Security is of paramount importance to AWS and our customers, particularly those government agencies and private sector customers with strict regulatory and compliance requirements,” said Teresa Carlson, Vice President Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services, Inc. “Having Barracuda Networks' leading security products available in the AWS GovCloud (US) Region will help further secure our customers’ most sensitive workloads on AWS."
Barracuda Solutions on AWS
Barracuda provides solutions for firewalling, load balancing, web application security, email security, and email archiving on AWS. For more information about Barracuda on AWS, please visit http://cuda.co/awssec.
Barracuda is demonstrating its cloud solutions at AWS re:Invent 2015, happening this week, October 6-9, at The Venetian, Las Vegas in booth 123.
About Barracuda Networks, Inc. (NYSE: CUDA)
Barracuda (NYSE: CUDA) provides cloud-connected security and storage solutions that simplify IT. These powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 organizations worldwide and are delivered in appliance, virtual appliance, cloud and hybrid deployments. Barracuda’s customer-centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions that provide end-to-end network and data security. For additional information, please visit barracuda.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the potential benefits and functionality of the Barracuda security products in AWS GovCloud. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond the Company’s control and that could cause the Company’s results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could materially affect the Company’s business and financial results include, but are not limited to customer response to the Company’s products, as well as those factors set forth in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update the forward-looking information to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date of this press release.