Senior Engineer (Business Applications) 14-501 in Campbell, US
Barracuda is looking for a seasoned senior technical engineer/developer that can help build internal applications to facilitate ordering, invoicing, manufacturing, shipping, sales, marketing, service and reporting at Barracuda. This is an individual contributor position that involves writing code at the application and database level for multiple applications and communicating with business teams to understand and implement their requirements.
- Understand requirements from business teams that run operations at Barracuda.
- Implement the requirements – starting with proposing the technical solution design.
- Build code for the technical solution and unit test it.
- Support the business team for testing the functionality created and resolves bugs or issues.
- Deploy the code after approvals.
- Work on enhancements to existing systems and create new modules/ applications as needed.
- Be willing to work on ERP/CRM/Analytical reporting applications that supports the business team’s ability to execute.
- Minimum 6 years Information Technology experience.
- 3 years of experience:
- Using Unix/ Linux OS framework to write code.
- Coding with Pl/Sql or Postgres SQL.
- 3 years of experience:
- Creating Salesforce triggers, classes using Apex code.
- Creating integrations between enterprise applications using REST or SOAP based web services.
- Salesforce administration experience.
- Business process knowledge of Sales, Marketing or Finance including exposure to Quote to Cash, Revenue recognition etc. workflows.
- 3 years of experience working with transactional/ analytical data migrations/integrations used in CRM/ERP or Analytical reporting applications.
- Supporting development, test, and release activities using SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Prior experience in developing Enterprise Resource planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Billing, Analytical reporting systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in cross functional teams.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Self-driven and focused to deliver with little oversight.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Good documentation skills preferred.
- Exposure to Tableau or any other business intelligence system/tool.
- Experience with development/helpdesk tools like JIRA/ Requestor Tracker (RT)
- HTML experience.
- Understanding of standard Internet protocols, like Tcp/Ip and Http/s.