Posted by: Kevin Sheu, product marketing manager
Smartphones have become a driving factor in workplace productivity and a business requirement in a number of organizations. 24/7 connectivity and accessibility through smartphones have increased responsiveness and availability with the ability to work effectively when outside of the office environment.
In order to continue supporting user needs, we have recently introduced the Barracuda Message Archiver Companion application on the iPhone.
- By Kevin Sheu - Product Manager
- Sep 20, 2011
- Posted in Barracuda Message Archiver
The application provides users easy access to all of their historical emails archived in their organizations Barracuda Message Archiver. Key features include the following:
Our team is excited by the new release and its future development. The free application is available for download. For questions about the Barracuda Message Archiver, please visit http://www.barracuda.com/archiver or call Barracuda Networks for a free 30-day evaluation at 1-888-ANTI-SPAM or +1 (408) 342-5400.
- Easily search for emails that have been removed from the server. A search bar allows the user to specify the search criteria.
- Search localized to the sender and/or subject fields
- Advanced search options to filter search results by date range
- An app for android based phones is due to be released soon.